Salford Health Matters CIC is an exciting NHS social enterprise founded by local doctors and nurses to deliver GP services in new and innovative ways.
Our three busy practice teams support 16,000 patients across Salford providing high quality care to people of all ages.
We offer continual learning, a dynamic environment, modern facilities, and the opportunity for you to develop to your full potential.
This is your chance to join us and shape the future of general practice.
Calling all GP’s….. Come and join our team!
You may have heard about us. We are the future of general practice.
6 Month GP Position (Maternity Cover), 30 Hours per week.
Join our team of GP’s and APs.
· SHM - Eccles site, local list size 4800, modern purpose built premises
· CQC Outstanding
· Excellent admin and nursing team. Highly professional, supportive, friendly teams
· In-house pharmacy team support available for discharge medication changes and medication reviews
· ANP -training practice and Academy practice
· 6 sessions per week over 3-4 days
· Flexible start and finish times, with opportunity to create 15m appointments if desired (usually set to 12.5m)
· Opportunity for regular Extended Hours
· 15 appointments per session + no more than 3 extras
· Extras include telephone calls, home visits, unwell under 5s, GSF etc.
· We work as a cohesive team to manage these on a daily basis
· Up to 10 Docman letters and up to 10 results per session plus on the day faxes/reception queries/medication re-auths
· Competitive pay plus NHS pension and defence fees paid
· Support towards professional development and career progression
· To start ASAP for 6 months minimum
· There may be the opportunity to extend the employment.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org 07824 505 218 to find out more.
Are you passionate about making a difference? Join Us Now!
Practice Nurse (14Hrs)
Newly qualified Nurse
Full training given
Minimum 2yr experience including:
We are looking for a Practice Nurse to join us on a part time basis. We have 3 sites based in Eccles, Little Hulton and Littleton Road, Salford. You will be working with patients on a daily basis, using a professional yet caring approach.
You will be able to work as part of a team, enjoy working with the public and be committed to making a difference. More than this, you will be passionate about helping people to change their lives for the better.
For more information contact Moira on 0161 212 5815.
Please apply by sending a covering letter and your CV to SALCCG.email@example.com
Closing date: 16th June 2017
Come and join us. Enjoy Work. Enjoy Life.
Social enterprise – CQC Outstanding – Training Centre for Excellence